Content Marketing and SoMe for Online Software
Student job, 15-18 hours/week, starting Sept. 2, 2019
Gluu is online software that helps businesses succeed with their business processes. We use it ourselves and you will be working with our processes within content marketing and social media. So, are you persistent and have a desire to learn? Then you may be our new student employee.
- A very good writer – with an ability to make the complex simple.
- Flawless in written English (Danish is a plus).
- Experienced user of media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Quora.
- Prepared to learn the field from scratch through persistence and repetition.☺
- Write and publish a weekly article.
- Manage our editorial plan.
- Develop our use of social media and content marketing in general.
- A very challenging student job with a high degree of responsibility.
- 15-18 hours of work that you are organising in relation to your study.
- An opportunity to be part of the development of a new kind of process-oriented company where the focus is on the process and on the target and where the hierarchy (almost) is gone.
- 100% cloud-based tools that allow you to work both at home and at our office at Islands Brygge (Founder’s House) in Copenhagen.
Write a short, motivated application and send this and relevant supporting documents (diplomas, recommendations, etc.) to email@example.com no later than 12 August 2019. The best candidates will be invited for interviews during the 2nd half of August.
You are welcome to contact Søren Pommer on Tel. 50 49 89 38 If you have any questions about Gluu or for the position.
Gluu is a Danish software company that provides an innovative platform that makes all kinds of workflows easier to understand, execute and improve. The Gluu platform helps thousands of people in companies like Fitness World and RPC Superfos to collaborate on routine tasks every day.